Sunday, February 24, 2013

3-Ring Binder Will Be Here For a While After All

Hello All,

Previously, I said I would be moving the blog over to Wordpress, and I have done so in part. I basically copied and pasted everything here to there. But it turns out that Wordpress is a bit harder to use for the lay person if you really want to use it to its full potential. Since I have been a little pressed for time for a while (and will be for the next several months), I haven't gotten around to learning the ropes in-depth and I won't be able to for a while. And, since I am terribly indecisive, I am just going to post on both for now (it only takes a few extra minutes to copy and paste when I know about it ahead of time).

And, despite my lack of time, I have a lot of things to say, so expect some new material very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment