Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shift in Focus

Hello all of my readers,

Recently, I have become a contributor at the website Rethinking Hell (www.rethinkinghell.com), a website devoted to expressing and defending the evangelical conditionalist view of final punishment, namely, that the Bible teaches that the lost, after the resurrection, will be permanently killed, destroyed, or otherwise stripped of conscious existence, as opposed to the traditional view that Hell is a place of eternal torment. It is a view I have openly expressed and defended here at 3-Ring Binder, as well as in my free online books The Bible Teaches Annihilationism.

Anyway, since I will be regularly contributing  to that website (along with Chris Date of the Theopologetics podcast, Dr. Glenn Peoples of the Beretta blog and podcast, and others), I will be posting less about Hell on 3-Ring Binder because, well, for anything about it from me you might want to read you can just go there and read as freely and easily as you could here (actually, it's easier, because Rethinking Hell is pretty easy to find on Google). So, if you love my insights on the topic, do no be sad or disappointed, because you can still get plenty of it. And if it was something you kind of were turned off by, or something you didn't find ll that relevant (since if you follow Jesus you won't be going there), then here you'll be able to get more of the stuf you're looking for.

So then, I recommend you all check out www.rethinkinghell.com. You might love it, you might hate it, but at the very least if you go there and read some of the material (most of which is by Chris who is by far the most active contributor), you can at least say you've read it ;)

Once again, that's www.rethinkinghell.com. Joey out.

No comments:

Post a Comment